Tis the season to enjoy a spa day or an overnight luxurious stay. Celebrate the holidays at the Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain. The “Twelve Days” gift card program offers solace to the retail-fatigued. Even if you been naughty or nice there’s something good for everyone.
Twelve unique gift certificates are available individually (ranging in value from $24 – $300), or as a complete package for $1,200, giving shoppers access to experiences that will “Wow” their friends and family.
Gift cards can be purchased for the following spectacular opportunities at Sanctuary:
1. Celebratory overnight stay in a Mountain Vista Casita ($300 value)
2. Cooking class for two at Sanctuary’s Lunch & Learn summer series ($130)
3. Any 60-minute treatment at the Sanctuary Spa ($125 value)
4. Week-long pass to a variety of Sanctuary fitness classes ($125)
5. Sensational 60-minute Royal Pedicure at the Sanctuary Spa ($85)
6. 60-minute private tennis lesson on one of Sanctuary’s five championship courts ($85)
7. Invigorating 30-minute Personal Training Session at the Sanctuary Spa ($80)
8. Brunch for two at elements, led by Food Network star, Chef Beau MacMillan ($70)
9. Make-up application at the Sanctuary Spa ($60)
10. Mixology 101 class for two at jade bar, held Saturdays at 1 p.m. ($60)
11. Spa Boutique gift certificate for a special splurge ($50)
12. “The Pour” cocktail hour including two cocktails and two small plates ($24)