Anthony Logistics For Men, the premier men’s grooming brand, is thrilled to celebrate their 10th Anniversary. Anthony has always believed in “giving back,” and has made charitable donations and service an important part of the brand. All products under the Anthony Logistics For Men umbrella sport a blue ribbon for Prostate Cancer Awareness, and a percentage of all proceeds are donated to non-profit public charities dedicated to increasing awareness of Prostate Cancer.
Tips For The Perfect Shave:
1. Before you begin to shave, check the way your beard hairs grow. The general rule is to shave in the direction of the beard growth. Usually the beard grows downward toward your neck and upwards from the base of your neck. Either shave in the shower or use a warm towel to help soften the beard.
2. Starting with a clean face is paramount to getting a close shave. Apply Glycolic Facial Cleanser or Algae Facial Cleanser to an already warm damp skin. Always use warm water as it helps soften the beard and prepares the skin for shaving. Hot water may dehydrate your skin so be sure to use warm water. Both Cleansers buff away dirt and oil which allows your razor to glide more easily against the skin. Rinse off with warm water and leave wet.
3. Next, apply a thin layer of the Pre-Shave Oil to help soften the beard and add more glide to the razor. The Shave Cream or Shave Gel is applied over the oil in an even thin layer. Make sure you replace your razor after three or four uses. If you have a heavier beard change your razor more frequently.
4. Throughout your shave use your free hand to keep your skin taut and as flat as possible. This will help you avoid cuts and nicks and give you an even closer shave. Use short strokes starting at the side burns, cheeks and neck. Finish with your lip and chin so the shave cream or gel can soften these heavier whiskers.
5. Frequently rinse your razor under warm water to remove product build up and hair. This keeps the blade sharp and clean throughout the shave.
6. Rinse your face with cool water and gently pat your face dry. Do not rub.