As summer getaways are in full swing and the allure of California’s luxurious Wine Country beckons, particularly for New Yorkers looking to beat the East Coast summer heat and humidity, the Harvest Inn offers its “Escape from New York” package, which encourages New Yorkers – and those with a New York state of mind – to luxuriate in the ultimate Napa Valley experience.
Located in St. Helena, the heart of the Napa Valley, the Harvest Inn stands out as relaxed, romantic retreat offering extraordinary beauty, comfortable luxury and a low-key ambience every season of the year. Summer travelers can opt to enjoy the fresh Napa Valley air and the Harvest Inn’s eight acres of gorgeously landscaped gardens, in addition to all the world-class wineries and extraordinary dining the Napa Valley has to offer. For the “Escape from New York” package, the Harvest Inn has partnered with some of the Napa Valley’s most renowned restaurants and wineries, including Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch, Goose & Gander, Charbay Distillery & Winery and Schweiger Vineyards, all lively locations that cater to New York City’s urban lifestyle.
With the Harvest Inn’s “Escape from New York” package, travelers can experience the best of both worlds: the relaxing California vibe and the active and exciting New York flair. Guests will arrive to find a copy of The New York Times waiting for them along with a bottle of local wine to set the Napa Valley mood. Each morning, their local newspaper is delivered to their door, offering a familiar start to the day.
The Harvest Inn’s Escape from New York package also includes:
- Gift card worth $50 at Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch, the Napa Valley’s premier farm-to-table restaurant
- $100 gift card for Goose & Gander, a popular Napa Valley eatery, specializing in rustic American dishes and artisanal seasonal cocktails
- Distiller’s aperitifs, ports and dessert wines, at Artisanal Family run Charbay, known for its small, exquisite spirits, brandy and wines releases.
- Tour and tasting at Schweiger vineyards, the family-owned and operated estate located at a unique elevation that is favorable to Cabernet Sauvignon
- Complimentary wine country breakfast each morning
- Complimentary wine and cheese tasting on Friday and Saturday evenings in the Inn’s Great Room
- Access to the Fitness Center and swimming pool
- On-site parking
- Free Internet access
Available now through December 31, 2013 Harvest Inn’s Escape from New York package starts at $459 per night, plus taxes. Reservations and more information is available by phone at 800.950.8466 or online at HarvestInn.com.