Let all your sugary fantasies and delicious dreams come alive like Willy Wonka’s Chocolate factory. Jackie Sorkin is a highly sought after event planner known as Hollywood‘s “Candy Girl”. Jackie’s best known for her creative and out-of-the-box Candyland ideas. She has made her sweet mark as a top event planner for celebrities and high profile corporations. Her inspirational work of candy sends you down memory lane, lusting for lollipops, gum drops and rare Belgian chocolates.
Custom Candy Buffets creates magical candy displays according to events themes or color schemes which serve multiple purposes. Decor, Favors & Gifts, Desserts & Treat Bars is just the mere few stunning creations Jackie Sorkin has created. She’s also known for building an 8 foot replica of The Jersey Shore, all made out of candy with a revolving Ferris wheel. Candy can be budget friendly or jaw dropping extravagant. Create a super cute Princess themed Candy Buffet for a birthday party or an show stopping, branded Candy Station for a Film Premier!
At-Home Tips for Creating a Candy Buffet for Your Next Event:
* Pick a theme or color scheme that will serve as direction when picking out props, candy colors and treats
* Locate a space that is visible to your guests which will allow your candy buffet be be a beautiful decorative addition to your event. A Foyer, Existing Bar, or on a Patio
* Select interesting vessels and containers for your candy. They don’t have to be the same, mix them up but make sure they all flow together. Vintage shops & Thrift Stores are great for finding interesting pieces.
* Select your candy by color and you may want to include some custom treats which are made in your color scheme or theme from a local bakery.
*Don’t forget scoops & tongs – Always keep it clean,
* Provide your guests with goody bags or boxes to grab some treats as a to-go favor!