Lovebirds have the chance to stay seven nights at the Namale Resort in Fiji for the price of five. Voted the Best Hotel for Romance in the South Pacific by Trip Advisor and one of the Top 50 Most Romantic Places on Earth by Luxury Magazine, the all-inclusive resort and spa provides peaceful scenery for romance, world-class luxury and privacy.
Namale’s Valentine’s Day special includes two free nights in any bure or villa, plus the following amenities:
- All Meals – Full service breakfasts, 3-course lunches and 5-course dinners and snack in between each meal
- All beverages including beer, liquor, red and white wines and champagne
- Round trip transfers to and from Savusavu Airport
- Fully stocked and daily replenished mini-bar
- Daily laundry service
- Complimentary access to the Namale Fitness Centre, Kava Bowl (Indoor Entertainment Centre) & Hydrotherapy Room at the Namale Spa & Sanctuary
- Complimentary activities include freshwater pools, snorkeling, kayaking, horseback riding, golfing, volleyball, bowling, virtual golf, waterfall hikes, movie theater and more!
Couples will enjoy the ultimate in romance experiences with private villas, walks around the grounds to nearby rushing waterfalls, private dinners and luxurious spa treatments. Namale caters to anything their guests could ever need or want. Set on a volcanic cliff near an opaque rain forest, the Namale Fiji Spa and Sanctuary provides world-class treatments, ancient aromas, soothing rhythms and skilled therapists to guide guests on unforgettable journeys of rediscovery.
To take advantage of this package, guests must plan to stay at Namale now through February 28, 2012. Couples can also expect surprise perks upon their arrival.